The National Office of NABA, Inc. has set specific objectives to sustain NABA’s Motto: "Lifting as We Climb." Each Chapter within the organization sets its own objectives that support the mission of NABA, Inc. and partners with corporations, universities and even community organizations to achieve those objectives.
As a NABA, Inc. - Detroit Chapter corporate partner, your corporation, firm or organization can take an active role in preparing and developing future leaders and potential employees. During each fiscal year, the Detroit Chapter offers corporate partners several opportunities to actively participate in chapter events and activities including:
- Annual membership reception and scholarship luncheon
- Accounting Career Awareness Program (ACAP)
- Technical sessions for general body members
- Financial literacy in metro Detroit area schools, colleges and universities
Corporate Participation Levels
NABA, Inc. - Detroit Chapter presently offers four levels of sponsorship: Gold, Silver, Bronze and Contributor levels. All corporate partners receive tangible and intangible benefits that give them a return on their investment in NABA. Corporate partners can expect to receive the following benefits depending on the selected participation level:
- Complimentary advertising in local chapter publications; brand recognition on the chapter website
- Expand diversity recruiting efforts through local chapter networking events and NABA Career Connections
- Invest in the education of students studying accounting and finance through the Chapter Minority Scholarship Program
For details on the partner participation levels, download the present Detroit Chapter Corporate Prospectus.