Dear NABA Member,
I am honored to be your President for this fiscal year and am excited about the activities we have planned for our members, corporate partners and students. Goals we have identified for this year include the following:
1) Increase our corporate partners - We want to reach out to new corporate sponsors and build mutually beneficial partnerships that help NABA increase the number of scholarships, ACAP funding, member programs and other community service projects we provide.
2) Increase our professional membership – We need you to renew your membership and encourage colleagues to become members. We need you to make this organization the best it can be.
3) Provide networking, professional development and career support to business professionals – We are developing a calendar that includes technical sessions, networking events and mentoring opportunities that will provide value to our membership.
4) Develop and build relationships between professional and student members – We are committed to having an open line of communication between the Detroit Professional Chapter and the student chapters in Michigan. We intend to provide them with the support they need to grow as students and leaders.
5) Develop and supply resources to our corporate partners – We are committed to provide our corporate partners with value for their generous contributions to our organization.
Together we are going to make this a great year for NABA Detroit. Thank you for your continued support.
Michael A. Stair, CPA
NABA, Inc. Detroit Chapter President